One Month Progress Pictures

Options
Hi all, I posted porgress pictures of both myself and my husband after one month of our weight-loss journey. I started off with about 200 pounds to lose and my hubby had about 130 to lose. I am down 17.8 pounds and he is down 30.1 since June 24. There isn't a lot of change in my pictures but his after just one month are awesome. Check them out!

http://fatchickfedup.com/2011/08/02/monthly-progress-pictures-and-update/

Replies

• olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    Wow, you're husband lost a lot in the belly! But you can definitely see the progress in yours too. Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wooo! Way to go!
  • Alissa_Sal
    Alissa_Sal Posts: 141
    Options
    Wow, you can really tell the difference with both of you! That is great. You have both done an awesome job.
  • myurk
    myurk Posts: 108
    Options
    Awesome progress, to the both of you! Keep up all of your hard work and keep us updated!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Wow! You guys look great!!! Congrats on your success and here's to many more months of it! :D
  • kellyinottawa
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WOW! awesome job to both of you!
  • pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your both doing great! You can definetly see the changes taking place! Keep up the good work!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Great Job to both of you!!!! You can totally see the difference in both of you! Best of Luck on your journey.....You have done so amazing so far and you should both be extremely proud!!!! Keep it up!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    awesome job to both of you!
  • HSmamato4
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It is hard to see a difference day-to-day but when I saw the pictures side-by-side last night I was shocked. It was just the motivation-boost I needed to keep pressing forward. My husband has only been exercising for about 2 weeks and he ran 2.5 miles on the treadmill today in 36 minutes. So proud of him!
  • 2chubby4now
    2chubby4now Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! I can see a difference in your photos too!
  • HSmamato4
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I just checked my blog and this has been my most popular post by far. I hope I have many more awesome progress pictures in the future. I still can't get over my hubby! So thankful for MFP-it has been the single most important change I have made to help with my weight-loss. Love it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!