Hi I'm not new , but more of a hermit.

Options
Hi Community

I am Shehla, I really want to lose weight. I have seen all my friends lose so much and then I have been motivated by them. But I just can't seem to lose it as quickly as them. I have taken on a vegan lifestyle in hopes of a healthier lifestyle, but I just get so side tracked with the not so healthy version of vegan yummies. But I am not willing to quit.

Replies

• Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!! Dont worry about them, you'll lose, just make sure to adjust your deficit after a couple of weeks if you havent lost weight yet. Feel free to ask questions if you have them
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me

For a Starter check this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • Cynthia_89xo
    Cynthia_89xo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiii Shehla!!
    We’re in the same boat! I’ve had a love/relationship with MFP for years . like you I’ve recently made the change to a plant based diet and I’m committed to stick to it! I’m excited to actively be part of this community and I really look forward to meeting like minded people. Good luck on your journey!! :)
  • o_chaisson19
    o_chaisson19 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am new to a plant based lifestyle as well, but have lost over 15lbs in 1.5 months since I began...don’t give up! You got this!