What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    if she's ever participated in a wet t shirt contest in Ft Lauderdale

I won a wet winter coat contest once. Soooo

:love: counts!

If she ever made out with her female roommate in college.

*Yawn*

that's not a denial

I knew I should have gone to college.
  • Ironandwine69
    A guy who uses mayo instead of ketchup with fries.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member

can it be mixed with ketchup?
  • melindaHAM0902
    melindaHAM0902 Posts: 21 Member

:s:#
  • Ironandwine69
    hellvee wrote: »

Shouldn’t you be busy right now?

Haha...I will start getting ready in a minute. Just trying to be late, what kind of woman would I be if I'm not late.
  • Ironandwine69

can it be mixed with ketchup?

Nope. Mayo fries are the bomb. So is tuna pizza.
  • vin4k
    vin4k Posts: 17 Member
    Maybe not the right forum but trivia question; what would you do if anything... if your spouse had a glass of wine poured for you, soft music playing and opened the door for you when you got home from work???
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited October 2017
    vin4k wrote: »
    Maybe not the right forum but trivia question; what would you do if anything... if your spouse had a glass of wine poured for you, soft music playing and opened the door for you when you got home from work???

I'd think he was expecting his gf :D
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Girls that have dogs or cats or any animal really.
  • vin4k

I'd think he was expecting his gf :D

Yes; yes I think I need one of those ... lol
  • vin4k

I'd assume he wanted the booty and I'd happily oblige. Then once it was over I'd ask him why he wasted money on wine considering he knows that I hate it.
    LOL; that’s awesome.... so for future reference; is there any drink of choice I should commit to memory for you?

• sdhaysrx
    sdhaysrx Posts: 210 Member

I'd assume he wanted the booty and I'd happily oblige. Then once it was over I'd ask him why he wasted money on wine considering he knows that I hate it.

Pretty much the same here. I don’t hate wine, though, I’d just rather have bourbon.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    sdhaysrx wrote: »

Pretty much the same here. I don’t hate wine, though, I’d just rather have bourbon.

Whiskey for me .. :)
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member

I'd probably ask him why the hell is he up at 0700 and tell him to turn the music off before he wakes the kid.
  • vin4k

I’m liking you more and more... I have scotch; will that work? lol

This discussion has been closed.