Starting again - anyone wants to connect?

Options
After more than a year of feeling unwell - mentally and physically - and being diagnosed with an underactive thyroid, I am back and have been doing quite well together with hubby! Would love to add more friends with the same goal. Am 5"5 and weigh about 200lb. Want to lose 20 lb and then set my next goal.

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!
  • Lesleyoliver2017
    Lesleyoliver2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also have an under active thyroid and take thyroxine every day. This shouldn't stop you from losing weight but will slow things down. Just keep going girl - you can do it!
  • amybkatherine
    amybkatherine Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I think it's so important to have support in your family life. My husband and I are both on a health/weight journey so it helps that we understand what the other is trying to accomplish!
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You can do this!
  • Tinibop1992
    Tinibop1992 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Would love to connect. Im a bit taller at 5'10" but looking to lose between 25 -30 lbs.
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need to lose at least 10-15 bore the holidays pile the weight on.
  • PhoenixWithoutAshes1
    Options
    I've been on an anti-depressant for several years and it has contributed mightily to both my weight gain and my inability to lose weight. So I feel your pain regarding the effects that meds have on your body. I'm slowly tapering off that med, so we will see how it goes. Meanwhile, feel free to add me if you'd like!