I need to stop being lazy

Options
Hello :)

I was doing so well in the first couple of months, I lost the 10lb I set myself for as I had my university Graduation and was very pleased with myself. However the week after I moved to another country and have failed to stick to plan. I had a little 7km walk this morning and have decided enough is enough. I've done it before and I can do it again. I need to lose at least 50lb. I don't mind being a little chubby, but I don't want to be fat anymore. It's making me misserable. I haven't regained all the wait I lost, so I won't say I'm restarting but continuing!

I've just moved to Sweden and I have plenty of time for walks in the forest and I'm looking for someone to share accountability with!

Replies

• VoodooChile76
    VoodooChile76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Don't get too down on yourself. Moving to someplace new is always a bit stressful. I'd suggest trying to get back into a schedule & take your walks etc. You can do it !
  • PhatKatt2020
    PhatKatt2020 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm doing! Just hoping someone wants to help work with together :):)
  • KathNash
    KathNash Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I could use someone to shair accountability with too. Im looking to loss about 35lb still and have always had a hard time sticking with it. Im down to be modivation partners if you are looking for one!
    Ps. Hope sweden is treating you well!
  • Tinibop1992
    Tinibop1992 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Ive gotten off and on the wagon several times over the last 3 years or so. Im determined to stick with it this time and have been for 2 weeks straight.

Would love to chit chat and keep each other accountable!

5'10"
    SW: 193.8 lbs
    CW:190.5 lbs
    GW: 165 lbs (for now)
  • PhatKatt2020
    Options
    I'm going to add you both as a friend if that's okay!
  • Chelsea_LO
    Chelsea_LO Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! The mental part is absolutely the hardest. Do not let your mind tear you down about any setbacks!! You can do it and feel free to add me to chat whenever when it gets hard.
  • PhatKatt2020
    Options
    Thanks I will send you a request now!
  • stainbackzoo
    stainbackzoo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    please add me too!
    i need like minded friends!! especially on the weekends! :)
  • Elaine352962
    Elaine352962 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I need someone to get me moving again. New move, new start for you. Sending you lots of luck. Let us all get rid of unwanted weight.
  • joellej89
    joellej89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. ☺
  • TicaKali
    TicaKali Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm doing! Just hoping someone wants to help work with together :):)

Add me. I'm in the same ⛵
  • TicaKali
    TicaKali Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    joellej89 wrote: »
    Add me if you'd like. ☺

How? I don't know how I can add ppl.
  • Rottweiler17
    Rottweiler17 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

We are all here for you we share the same goal maybe a slightly different journey but the same goal