New here

Options
Hi, I'm new to the site, but I'm hoping that this will be the last time I have to lose this weight. I've been on many diets over the years, but only keep the weight off for a short time. I've made up my mind this is the last time!!! I love all the tools the site provides and the opportunity to talk to others going through the same things. I welcome any helpful advise...I know how to lose... but don't know how to keep it off...

Replies

• Geni2day
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the site, but I'm hoping that this will be the last time I have to lose this weight. I've been on many diets over the years, but only keep the weight off for a short time. I've made up my mind this is the last time!!! I love all the tools the site provides and the opportunity to talk to others going through the same things. I welcome any helpful advise...I know how to lose... but don't know how to keep it off...
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • Geni2day
    Options
    Thank you Ali!! I see how helpful and supportive everyone is and I 'm really happy to be here!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it here! It is a lifestyle change here to us. Diet is such a bad word and makes you wanna cheat!! Good luck to you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, this is a great site. It is so supportive, motivational and helpful. I love it here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Geni2day
    Options
    Thank you Renae and Laura, I'm really looking forward a new start!! And I agree "diet" is a bad term, since it hasn't worked for me in the past... I really need to make it lifestyle change so that I feel better and so that it is once and for all.
  • Janica20
    Options
    Hello I am new to this site also! I had a baby august of 2008..and want to lose my baby fat. Good luck wth your weight loss, and mantaining your weight. Let me know if you need anything. Advice or whatever.=]
  • Geni2day
    Options
    Congratulations!!! and thank you... I'm sure I will be asking for lots of help...:)
  • juliex
    Options
    hello all, my name is Julie and im sick of saying this time im going to do it and not following it out, THIS TIME I AM GOING TO LOOSE WEIGHT, i hope we can all help each other, cos i really need some help and support, hoping this will work, NO, its guna work lol nice meeting u all xxxxx :smile:
  • Geni2day
    Options
    Hi Julie! its good meeting you too! and I feel the same way... I think talking to other folks with the same issues and finding out how they overcame them will be very helpful. We're all in this together!!!