Hi! My first day...

Options
This seems like a great site; I just quit Weight Watchers, I thought I give it a go on my own...I lost 90 pounds, still want to lose around 40 more...I love the food and exercise diaries on this site, it seems more helpful! Can't wait to check out everything about the site...thanks for listening!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    IT is a great site!!!

Welcome and Enjoy!
  • Winstonandgilly
    Options
    I've done WW before and MFP is way better. Its more accurate and the food database is more extensive. I think you'll enjoy it!
  • klnguyen80
    Options
    Welcome and you'll do great! :) There are so many people here for support and can provide so many answers to any and all questions you might have. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend!
  • melissaslagle
    Options
    Thanks! I am really excited about all the information provided...
  • carribear
    Options
    Welcome, I also did WW, and Atkins, low carb, no carb, etc...

I find this site and the people here are amazing!!! Congrats on the 90 pd lost!!
  • melissaslagle
    Options
    I am so glad I am venturing out of my box...I was a walking poster child for WW...I need something new, this feels good all ready! I have been in a weight loss stall for about 6 months...I started at 296, and feel pretty good and glad that I am maintaining but I am ready to do something different so I am going to check a lot of the forums here...I am pretty good about hitting the gym but could do some different things there too..anyway thanks for the warm welcome!
  • guatedina
    Options
    Good Luck!