Help with entering recipes

Options
gail2002
gail2002 Posts: 10 Member
Hi everyone! I need help entering my recipes! So I downloaded the recipe into mfp from the website, but then it doesn't divide the nutrition into the serving sizes when I enter it into my diary. What am I doing wrong?

Replies

• Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help you but I always create my own recipe by manually entering all the ingredients that I will be using. I never downloaded recipes from any website. I read that some members were having problems with that feature. I hope that somebody offers some ideas and solutions.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,026 Member
    Options
    Have you tried editing the recipe and making sure that the number of servings entered is what it's supposed to be? It sounds like it was created with number of servings = 1.
  • gail2002
    gail2002 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ya I have, but will try again.
  • zosia141
    zosia141 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Did you scroll all the way down to where Servings let you enter the number of servings for the recipe?
  • dwilliamca
    dwilliamca Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I've had problems importing recipes correctly so can't be much help. I thought that the nutritional data came from MFP once it matched the ingredients, because mine never have anywhere matched the calories that the recipe shows online.