Post here for fitness friends! :)

Replies

• Skvats2017
    Skvats2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Yay woke up to tons of posts on here. Keep dropping your names guys- can't wait to reach our goals! :) I added all y'all who commented

Add me
  • One_LEO
    One_LEO Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. As some others here, have been on and off. Could use - and offer - some good vibes for mutual motivation and support. :)
  • atlzbest
    atlzbest Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2017
    Had my six packs at age 20..now 18 yrs later.. Ive decided to ditch the beer belly and get the pack back.. Here's to hardcore workouts and lean body :) help me jump on the motivation train!
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    NicoleMckenzie2017 Posts: 141 Member
    Awesome everyone! Have a safe and happy Sunday :)
  • ridakhalifeh96
    ridakhalifeh96 Posts: 2 Member
    Rida Khalifeh from Beirut, Lebanon. I am a senior nutrition & dietetics student and would like to have friends whom I can help. Don't hesitate to add me.
  • SoSuave27
    SoSuave27 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Christopher. I have had MyFitnessPal before, but I didn't feel that it was serving me well the first time around. I am taking my weight loss very seriously this time around, and I am seeing amazing results! Please feel free to add me!
  • scompa97
    scompa97 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me
  • Hannah4Christ
    Hannah4Christ Posts: 3 Member
    SoSuave27 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! My name is Christopher. I have had MyFitnessPal before, but I didn't feel that it was serving me well the first time around. I am taking my weight loss very seriously this time around, and I am seeing amazing results! Please feel free to add me!

Add me
  • Ramehalnabelsi
    Ramehalnabelsi Posts: 3 Member
    Pls add me i really need some accountability in my lifestyle
  • sheri6567
    sheri6567 Posts: 4 Member
    Would love some buddies to motivate and for me to motivate as well! Not looking to really lose or gain, just want to be healthy and strong. Open diary for your judging pleasure
  • Alldaygainz
    Alldaygainz Posts: 870 Member
    More friends would be awesome
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Hello all. Happy to be anyone's fitness friend!
  • lynettebalmer13
    lynettebalmer13 Posts: 5 Member
    Anyone can add me as well! I'm just getting back in the swing of things and could really use some inspiration.
  • lanajoanmac
    lanajoanmac Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everyone, happy Thursday!!. One day closer to Friday. How's everybody's week going? Any big wins? Post here & add me and everyone else for more friends. :)

Hi there do you know on this app how to find food and their calories.
  • Jeanie9263
    Jeanie9263 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all☺️ I’m very new to this app. I made need a little guidance as I have no idea how to add friends on here
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Bump
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    :)
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Daily logger with an open diary. always happy to add new friends :)
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Added