First Major NSV for me!

Options
sbrown6
sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
I fit back into my wedding band!! I bought a bigger ring 5 years ago because my finger got too fat for my wedding band. Last night my replacement ring just slipped right off my finger so I tried my band not expecting it to fit yet — but it did! It was a very emotional moment for me. A small symbol that I’m truly taking back control of my life!

I’d love to hear stories of any special first NSVs for you.

Replies

• magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is an awesome NSV.
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Awesome win
  • NewBetterBest18
    NewBetterBest18 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I remember the first day I squeezed my wedding band and engagement ring back onto my fingers. I just cried. Now, they both slide around. Lovin' it. Congratulations on your NSV. I'm so happy for you.
  • Vonny198334
    Vonny198334 Posts: 178 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm with you on the wedding band. My NSV was having to buy snuggies to stop it from flying off. I'm on a larger one now & we have been married for 8 years this month. I haven't been this size since we met in 2007. Think pretty soon it's going to have to go on a chain around my neck until I'm sure what it needs to be resized to so that's bittersweet. These things really hit home, don't they?
  • mtbusse73
    mtbusse73 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm new. What is NSV
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    @mtbusse73 NSV is a non-scale victory. So a weight loss success that isn’t related to the scal.
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Very happy for you!
  • iamomx2
    iamomx2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My rings are loose so I've switched them around from wedding band on first then engagement ring to engagemention ring on first...then band. It is working for now--35 lbs gone. I'll resize down later! :-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!