Bride to be in need of a slim Down..........

Options
Hey everyone!! Love this site to begin with. I am getting married in less than five months and need to loose about 25 more lbs. I have lost 6 already and just need to keep it up! Dang it is hard to loose weight....I love to eat! Yeah, not good. I will be 30 in about 6 months and want to be a hot and healty 30 year old woman!!!! Love the message boards too, we can all help one another. Good Luck everyone!!!

Katie
145903.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• katiep79
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Love this site to begin with. I am getting married in less than five months and need to loose about 25 more lbs. I have lost 6 already and just need to keep it up! Dang it is hard to loose weight....I love to eat! Yeah, not good. I will be 30 in about 6 months and want to be a hot and healty 30 year old woman!!!! Love the message boards too, we can all help one another. Good Luck everyone!!!

Katie
    145903.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow bride to be and good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • xalvarez
    Options
    well im sure you will do fine
    i like thise site b/c it helps keep you on track i recently had my second child and im 26 i lost the baby weight but still could lose more.
    i try to eat a few small meals instead of 3 big one and i notice that by doing that i eat alot less
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :drinker:
  • mgeek40
    Options
    Good luck on your working towards goal weight and you upcoming wedding.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Katie, congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You'll be a beautiful bride!
    I love to hear of people getting married. I've been married for 15 years and am still in love and very happy!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, this is a great site. It is so supportive, motivational and helpful. I love it here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. congrats on your upcoming wedding.
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Up here in Canada, there's a show on SLICE network on brides to be losing weight. Not sure if you'll get it where you are.

Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey.. MFP is awesome and I'm sure you'll love it too. All the best in your prep for upcoming wedding celebrations!! See you on the boards. :happy: :happy:
  • katiep79
    Options
    Wow, many thanks to all for the warm welcome! I love it this site already! This community is fabulous, we can all help each other reach SUCCESS!!!!! Thanks again!