Reached 50% of my goal

Options
smn888
smn888 Posts: 50 Member

166 days on MFP I started @ 280 lbs.

Today I am 240 with another 40 to go to reach my desired wt. Feeling pretty good about my progress and the changes to my quality of life.

Replies

• kittybenn
    kittybenn Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! Congrats on all your success. Once you've come this far you are definitely going all the way.
  • lyhyl
    lyhyl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You should be proud!!
  • smn888
    smn888 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Its funny, I don't really see a change in the mirror (Too gradual I guess) I'll have to look at a before picture and compare to today maybe. But the scale certainly doesn't lie. And the best test that really brought it home for me was all the clothing I had in the attic... I took out a box of stuff, washed it and it all fits again. @ 200 though I dont even have clothes packed.... I'll have to buy new clothing.... but it will be worth it.
  • ReginasHorror
    ReginasHorror Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm at 20% of my goal right now, and I am looking ahead longingly to where you are now. Well done sir, well done.
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!