Friends?

Options
Hi everyone.
I've been on this website for 8 days now and have lost 5.6 pounds. Very Happy but one thing Im missing is some friends. I like to see what other people are eating to give me Ideas what to make for dinner. I mainly cook for me and my mom, my brother is to picky and not a huge fan of anything healthy i make (he can eat whatever he wants and stay thin and toned... jerk... jk) But anyways.

I love to help out if someone needs motivation, needs to vent, just wants to talk. pretty much anything :) Im 21 Female from Ontario. In my last year of college for Business-Administration-Accounting. I started this at weighing 293.7 and my goal is to reach 250 then 200. Anything lower I'm not sure would look good on my body type but Ill figure that out when I get there.

Looking for some friends for the ride. Thanks everyone

Replies

• FrauHausMaus
    Options
    You can add me if you like :happy:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    feel free to add! and good luck! :)
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    sent you a request :)
  • lorenzamoreno
    Options
    so if you have any idea or respies you want to share i have one vege soup you put( cabbage celery zuccini freash corn carrot ) garlic onion powder 2 chiken broth cubes ahd eat that all day 5 pounds off yes ::laugh: you need to belive and love your self
  • lorenzamoreno
    Options
    so if you have any idea or respies you want to share i have one vege soup you put( cabbage celery zuccini freash corn carrot ) garlic onion powder 2 chiken broth cubes ahd eat that all day 5 pounds off yes ::laugh: you need to belive and love your self
  • leezanicole
    Options
    adding you now!