Post here for fitness friends! :)

Options

Replies

• big_d_85
    big_d_85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind some new friends to help keep me motivated! Just starting out again as I'm a prolific yo-yoer :) Need to be kept accountable if I'm to make positive changes!
  • cuteberries
    cuteberries Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too
  • jthose31
    jthose31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Daily logger with open diary and always happy to have more friends.
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    NicoleMckenzie2017 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday. Added all y'all who posted :)
  • Iamdeidra
    Iamdeidra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Shy but I want new friends to be with me on this journey
  • kayleedaoust91
    kayleedaoust91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love some fitness pals. I joined this on a whim a while ago but I recently got engaged so I have the motivation now to actually do something about that stubborn weight around my midsection haha! Add me , I promise to try and update daily and I am always supportive :)
  • 12Balu12
    12Balu12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    12Balu12
    Fell free to add me as a friend.
  • Acmacedo
    Acmacedo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Not open to any more friend requests
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    After 4 years of logging every single day, good and bad...I left for a year and gained most of the 100+ lbs I gained back...been at it for a couple weeks trying to get back in routine....anyone feel free to add!
  • TheMayze
    TheMayze Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wh'hoop feel free to add, lets burn those calories guys and look great for the festive season.
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    So I'm brand spankin' new here and have ZERO idea how to add anyone as a friend (yet), but darlin ..... I'm friendly, I don't bite, I can be a touch sarcastic *holds finger and thumb close together*, love a good post about before/after pics and whatever food you ate today plus recipes. I keep odd hours and come and go like the wind, but I'm determined and dedicated, and yours for the clickin'. Add me :wink:
  • kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I’ve been here on and off for years. I’ve lost a lot, gained it back, lost it - back and forth. I am hopefully here for good now. Feel free to add me! ^_^
  • ReginasHorror
    ReginasHorror Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in friends if they have a great sense of humor, like sarcasm, and have sass.

But even so, support is nice
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    Added!!
  • PanicAtTheAbi
    PanicAtTheAbi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    me, me!! i need friends please !! :):) i am beginning my journey again but this time i dont wanna stop
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Fell off the wagon and trying to get back on! More friends would be great...I’ll like your stuff ;)
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    Added
  • Rottweiler17
    Rottweiler17 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Rottweiler17
    Rottweiler17 Posts: 116 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I’m in plz add me and I will be more then happy to try and motivate others as well feel free to friends me as well
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    Options
    Woohoo!