Looking for motivation and friends

Options
Good afternoon everyone! Well, at least it is afternoon here in Canada haha :)

I am looking for some friends and motivation to help me lose some weight. I recently got engaged and , after looking at dresses, I realized how much my self confidence has plummeted since gaining weight. I am looking to lose at least 30lbs and need all the help and motivation I can get! :)

Replies

• HannahMcCoy95
    HannahMcCoy95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Kaylee, my name is Hannah and I’m new on here as well! My situation is kind of similar in that I’ll be a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding this coming June. I struggle with self confidence and I realize that I need to make some life changes. My personal goal is to drop about 50lbs in the next 8 months
  • iluvjesus9023
    iluvjesus9023 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

I am looking for some friends and motivation to help me lose some weight. I recently got engaged and , after looking at dresses, I realized how much my self confidence has plummeted since gaining weight. I am looking to lose at least 30lbs and need all the help and motivation I can get! :)

I'm doing the same thing but here in Fresno CA
  • marcyfitz1
    marcyfitz1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

• marcyfitz1
    marcyfitz1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat here from Northern Ireland and like the titanic I'm sinking fast
  • kayleedaoust91
    kayleedaoust91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We got this! If any of you want to add me, I’d be happy to have you guys as friends on here so we can work towards our goals together!
  • shannllew
    shannllew Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too. Adding you.
  • smrsitimaziani2017
    Options
    Hey kaylee, shannllew n marcy..now morning in Malaysia. Can you add me too. I am a mom. I want to be healthy and lose weight for my children and better life. Kindly support me
  • Rottweiler17
    Rottweiler17 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey Kaylee welcome and welcome to add along with anyone else here