Weekend shenanigans

Options
Hey peeps! I like to call myself a flipflopper when it comes to weight. I always feel so motivated when I start, and then long hours after work id rather just eat, netflix, and sleep. I am 27 years old and I hope to find a fitness and diet regimen that I can use for the rest of my life. I weigh 155 pounds and I am pear shaped 5'2 woman. I believe the one thing that prevents me from teaching my goal of being 118 is stress, work, not enough time to enjoy my personal activities, and the weekends. On the weekends I feel like drinking wine, eating, and watching tv. And I always say that I am going to do something active and it never happens. I want to feel motivated about fitness like I once did in the past. Would you mind providing me with some tips? It would be very much appreciated!

Replies

• shannllew
    shannllew Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Routine!! Once it becomes habit you just do it. It’s like you are just doing it without realizing.
    In the meantime you have to connect with your reason why and keep that top of mind.
    Looking for friends if you want to add me.
  • wamucii7
    wamucii7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • KendraS74
    KendraS74 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ask yourself each day how you can improve from the day before. I agree that routines are key. I am in a similar boat -- 155 and looking to get down to 122. I am 5'1". Feel free to add.
  • kauseemcee
    kauseemcee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Try to be consistent because I know once I saw the tiniest bit of progress I was so proud and much more motivated! Track as much as you can and if you're like me and you like to eat and watch tv, try to fit in some popcorn into your daily calories. I find I can eat it slowly and finish a whole bag in a movie time frame while still staying in a caloric deficit. Good luck!
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Gotta stay focused and dedicated and learn not to let anything deter you from reaching your goals....trust me i kno its hard but gotta stick with it....im trying to gain weight which is just as hard as losing weight