Earphones for exercising- seeking recommendations

Options
My earphones keeps falling out whenever I do my workout. What earphones are you guys using? I'm looking for cheap ones (preferably one I can buy at Walmart).

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    i wear skull candy...i hate the ear buds because i sweat so bad that they get all gross in my ear
  • irunwithscissors
    irunwithscissors Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Skull Candy are the best! They come with different size rubber fittings too! You should be able to find them at Walmart too, probably around $18.
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I love SnuggBuds... they are like surround sound in your head! They come in regular, smartphone (with microphone for use as a wired headset), and a cloth-wrapped version that doesn't get tangled like standard rubber cords. They are great!
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    How much are those? Don't want to spend over $25 on a headphone that I'll only use for my workout.
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Shure earbuds. They are a little pricey, but will NOT fall out. I had the same problem and I started using my husband's. They are great! I have taken them over and now he has to get them from me if he needs to use them. Haha!
  • Maryannbloomquist
    Options
    Skull candy work great for me.. Target has them for $15
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    SnuggBuds aren't sold at Wal-Mart, so they're probably more than you'd like to spend. I've only seen them at (running) race expos.... I think they're closer to $30. I use them all the time because I commute an hour each way to work on a train. (They definitely block out the sound of the train and talking people! Haha!)
  • KeeleySue
    KeeleySue Posts: 158
    Options
    Tag. This is good information.
  • gothicprophet
    Options
    Bump for future reference. :D
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i tried all of those types, but they kept falling out because i have freakishly small ears and a pin head.

i also tried the philips ones that hook around the tops of your ears- the proper sporty ones. crap. but again maybe to do with my odd head.

i'm now with the philips sporty ones that are on a solid band, but still hook into your ears. they're working mcuh better for me, but are taking a bit of getting used to.

i say go with the skull candy's. if they don't suit, at least you know you can trade up.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    i'm now with the philips sporty ones that are on a solid band, but still hook into your ears. they're working mcuh better for me, but are taking a bit of getting used to. .
    Seconded! The ones with a solid band that go round the back of the neck are the only ones that stay one for me.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Bose Sport
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thanks for everyone's input! :flowerforyou: