Looking for motivation and support!

Options
Hi! Im back here starting for what feels like the millionth time!

Im 15 days into my weightloss journey and I would love to have some friends on here for motivation and support.

Replies

• stacymj_96
    stacymj_96 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Added you! :)
  • Mandykinlaw
    Mandykinlaw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm with you...starting over for the millionth time and each time I do, I feel like I'm digging myself out of an even deeper hole. I have 100 pounds to lose. Accountability really helps me! I'll add you, so message me anytime!
  • christygirl38
    christygirl38 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am here for the ....3rd time? Still at the same weight plus maybe 5 lbs. still trying to lose the same 30. Doh!! Hopefully we can support each other and get this done!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Starting over again over again as well. Would love more friends for more accountability!
  • LisaTang789
    LisaTang789 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always happy to give motivation! It’s hard - we can’t do this alone!!
  • wolflady1972
    wolflady1972 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again..... I don't have any support . I am an emotional eater , pain and depression are my triggers add me if you like ;)
  • kcraig6207
    kcraig6207 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I understand all too well! I think this is my third time. I refuse to keep losing the same weight over and over; this time I'm sticking with it until I reach my goal weight! I'm on here daily so anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Hazee8
    Hazee8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @Wolflady92 me too! Chronic pain has stolen my life and I've always struggled with the same battles. The worse it progresses, the more I battle the emotional and weight issues.

Feel free to reach out to me. It sounds like we are going through the same thing. That goes for all on this thread though, as this is an emotional process...one that can be a lifelong battle and exacerbated by change of emotions, life shifts, struggles, etc . I'm not one to do this and read/reply/seek support, out on a community support board, but I could use help to make changes and the support. I am so much better at giving then receiving, so I would love to share any support where it is needed!!!
  • joellej89
    joellej89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one! I lost around 41 pounds and lost motivation. Support is super important to me! I need motivation so I'll quit slacking. Please add me!