Replies

• biancapeter
    biancapeter Posts: 3 Member
    5'3" and 124lbs
    Last time I checked:
    Bust 34
    Waist 24
    Hips 36/7

I'm a UK size 8 but my fat *kitten* means I fit better in loose 10s for jeans.
    How did you manage to get to 114 and lower, its my goal weight range but I haven't weighed that since I was 17.
  • lilolilo920
    lilolilo920 Posts: 184 Member
    5'4 and 129
    Waist: 27
    Bust: 34
    Hips: 35
    Butt: 40
    Thighs: 21
    I wear all different sizes depending on the brand. But sometimes a 4/5 in pants and a medium in shirts. Not sure about dresses, don't wear them.
    We are twins!! I'm 5'4, 126
    Waist:27.5
    Bust:34
    Hips:36
    Thighs:20

That's awesome! You're like where I want to be though you look very fit and have a lot of muscle definition!

Awww thank you!! I've been feeling really stagnant lately and this just made me feel good about myself, thank you so much!
  • alpear
    alpear Posts: 19 Member
    5,4 159 lbs
    Chest 39
    Waist 33
    Hips 38

Usually a size 8+
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    I'm still about 20 pounds out from goal, but at the moment I'm at:

5'3"
    ~150 pounds
    Chest 37
    Waist at narrowest point 32.5
    Trouser waistline 37 (short torso, apple shape)
    Hips 40

I only have 1 pair of jeans and they're a 30. Jeans sizes confuse me but I think it's a US size 8/UK 12? I also have just 1 button-down shirt and it's a European 38 (which I also think is a US size 8?). I'm afraid the rest of my wardrobe is made up of A-line dresses that I've bought at various points in weight gain/loss so those sizes are relatively meaningless, but my tights and leggings are at a Medium.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Height: 5'4.5"
    Weight: about 140 lbs
    Bust:37.5"
    Under-bust: 31"
    Waist (narrowest point): 28.5"
    at belly button: 33"
    Hips: 40.5"
    Thighs: 23.25"

Those are my measurements after eating pizza for lunch today anyway (pizza makes me bloat a bit).

I'm about a US 6 right now. I was down to a 2-4 in 2016 and that is what I am trying to get back to (most of my clothes don't fit :neutral: )
  • AuthorNinja
    AuthorNinja Posts: 69 Member
    Waist: 25"
    Hips: 34"
    Bust: 32"

5'4" and 105-108 pounds, depending on the time of month, lol. Size US 2-4, it really depends on the brand and cut :)
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    5'4" and 218 lbs.

Bust: 48.5"
    Waist: 42"
    Hips: 46"

About a UK size 22, depending on brand.
  • SteamPug
    SteamPug Posts: 262 Member
    5’4”
    126lbs
    Bust 36
    Waist 29.5
    Hips 34
    UK size 10

Idk what’s wrong with my measurements. My waist seems huge compared to other girls my height and whenever I use online clothes size calculators it tells me I should be a size 16/18
    :/
  • AMC110
    SteamPug wrote: »
    5’4”
    126lbs
    Bust 36
    Waist 29.5
    Hips 34
    UK size 10

Idk what’s wrong with my measurements. My waist seems huge compared to other girls my height and whenever I use online clothes size calculators it tells me I should be a size 16/18

Are you measuring your waist at the slimmest part - about an inch above the navel?
  • SteamPug
    SteamPug Posts: 262 Member
    edited January 2018
    AMC110 wrote: »
    5’4”
    126lbs
    Bust 36
    Waist 29.5
    Hips 34
    UK size 10

Are you measuring your waist at the slimmest part - about an inch above the navel?
    @amc110
    Yes
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    5’4”
    126lbs
    Bust 36
    Waist 29.5
    Hips 34
    UK size 10

Yes

Sounds like you have a higher BF% than some of the people in this thread. Someone of the same height and weight can still have different body compositions. A person with a lot of muscle mass and little fat will have smaller measurements than the person with less muscle and more body fat even when height/weight are the same.
  • sisu1975
    sisu1975 Posts: 28 Member
    I’m 5’4, 130 lbs

Shoulders: 40
    Bust: 32
    Waist: 27
    Hips: 35
    Thigh: 21

Size 4 in pants, size small - medium in shirts.
  • SanaAnum
    SanaAnum Posts: 61 Member
    5'4" and 218 lbs.

5'4 217 lbs
    Bust 46
    Waist 42
    Hips 48
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    edited January 2018
    5’4”
    126lbs
    Bust 36
    Waist 29.5
    Hips 34
    UK size 10

Yes

Sounds like you have a higher BF% than some of the people in this thread. Someone of the same height and weight can still have different body compositions. A person with a lot of muscle mass and little fat will have smaller measurements than the person with less muscle and more body fat even when height/weight are the same.

@SteamPug, what @shadow2soul said about BF% and body composition in general could very well be the case. If so, and if you'd like to change that, maybe try a little weight lifting? There are several threads here in the forums directed at getting those interested in body recomposition started on weights. I would add, though, that other aspects of body type also vary widely. I'll draw attention to my own measurements again to illustrate the point. Forget my actual numbers because I'm still overweight whereas you are in a great BMI zone for our height range, but as far as proportions, at ...

Bust 37
    Small Waist 32.5
    Bellybutton 37
    Hips 40
    (Last time I forgot to add Thighs 23,
    Calves 13.5,
    Upper Arms 12.5,
    Neck 14.5)

... on my short torso not only is the smallest point in my waist NOT an inch above my bellybutton as @amc110's is (it's about 3 or 4 inches above, a little under my ribcage), but my bellybutton line, which is where my pants hit, is as wide as my bust!!! My caveat is that, also because of my short torso I always wear low-rise jeans because on me low-rise are normal rise (remember I said they hit my bellybutton), normal are high rise, and high rise are halter tops, so that may be why I have a 37 inch waist but am in a size 8 (the jeans think my waist are my hips :) ).

But I'd say that it doesn't necessarily sound like there's something 'wrong' with your measurements, and this thread is doing a pretty good job in illustrating the diversity of body types out there, even within the category of 'normal weight'. We may as well celebrate that.

Edited to '@' the person whose post I was addressing.
  • AMC110
    edited January 2018
    WardaRiaz wrote: »
    5'4" and 218 lbs.

5'4 217 lbs
    Bust 46