Keto lifestyle

Options
I am not looking to diet. Need to change lifestyle. Anybody with me?

Replies

• smapes26
    smapes26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! My husband and I just began our keto adventure yesterday:) I have a couple friends who began keto several months ago and after hearing all the beneficial changes it has made to their over-all health and wellness, it swayed me.
  • stepea83
    stepea83 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Snrussell09
    Snrussell09 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yup! I was on keto for 3-4 weeks. Loved it, was dropping weight faster than normal calorie deficit but then I ate carbs and gained some back. It was discouraging so I went back to just counting calories but I missed the food and missed the progress so I've been back on for about a week and I don't know if I'll ever go back off.

Looking back, I would have been better off jumping right back in to keto but hey.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I suggest you check out the main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's one of several groups where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • jbridgergoesketo
    Options
    I’m keto as well! On and off for about a year now but I’m ready to stick it out. I feel great when I follow keto. Feel free to add me as a friend!