The Restart

Options
I was made fun of when i was younger as being the “chubby atheltic” kid. I was active everyday i was a 3 sport athelte from the age of 5 through high school. I was just as active as all my other friends and teammates yet i was the “biggest” one... i never understood it. I never let it bother me but deep down it did have an affect. I got my hands into bodybuilding training when i started college. Best thing that has ever happened to me. I fell in love with the pump, the chase of my dream physique and the sacrifice that came with it. Due time I graduated started a full time position and in a year with a new relationship with the most amazing woman, full time job and all my training took a back seat. I let it go for a few months as well as my diet. After my vaction this year and the photos of my self, i was very unhappy. I had that feeling that i had when i was a child all over again. It’s time to turn back to my routes of training hard and eating right. Im excited to restart this journey, this time with my beautiful girlfriend by my side.

Replies

• Strives4Progress
    Strives4Progress Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awww. That's sweet! You totally got this!
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    You can do this my brotha....you have before so it should come easy and natural...just stay focused and dedicated
  • DavidDelRioJr
    DavidDelRioJr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks my man! I appreciate the words of encouragement
  • tcarroll120
    tcarroll120 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. You got the knowledge base so the snap back shouldn't be tough. Really it's all a mental game