Looking for People to Help Me Stay on Track!

Options
Hey all, I've been on this app for a while, but everytime I start to do well (ie. lose like 10 lbs), I end up messing up. I'm looking for people who'll keep me motivated to go beyond that and eventually hit my goals of becoming as healthy as possible.

Also, if you meal prep, feel free to add me. I got some recipes I make that are pretty good IMO, and if you got some to share, that's awesome!

I just thought I'd post here since I'm motivated to drop this fat and feel/look better. If you're in the same boat, hmu.

Replies

• jennardurney
    jennardurney Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been in the same boat. I did best when I had a community to post in every day. It helped mr stay accountable.
  • MzQuiqui
    MzQuiqui Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Looking for the same friends to help stay motivated
  • smfw120
    smfw120 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same thing. I'm at the exact same spot. Starting over after losing that 10 pounds and stopping. I am very, very interested in meal prep. Just don't know I'm doing it right and stressed out about if What I have been doing is actually helpful.
  • alliebutler7107
    alliebutler7107 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting to a community board but I am in the same boat! This week is actually my first week prepping ALL of my meals instead of just one or two and Im already coming up with some tips to keep me on track!
  • __StrongerThanYesterday__
    Options
    Same here! I always seem to struggle through the weekend. I'm hoping posting and building a community will help