Few Questions

Options
Hi,

All firstly can I track my Fitbit exercise on my fitness pal? How do I add the Fitbit workout to the app?

Secondly I’m struggling with my workout been burning around 800-1000 calories per session but not losing as much as expected. I’m a big lad 18 stone odd. And aiming for around 17 by The new year.

Any advice

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    You have to connect your Fitbit, look under apps and devices. It will sync your exercises and steps here.

You can lose weight without exercise, and your calorie goal here is set for that. You should be eating back the calories you burn from exercise. It's diet that's going to bring your weight down.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Once you connect your Fitbit, you will see a calorie adjustment for the entire day, not just from exercise. You won't see an exercise entry pop up on your news feed.

As for not losing as expected, I suspect you're eating more than you think and/or burning less than you think (there is always a margin of error even with activity trackers).
  • adamglasby1995
    adamglasby1995 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Thanks for the advice? Is my Fitbit connected right it is not showing the exercise done today? dal1m2cy07di.png
    dxnwo5xhd0z3.png
    noxjrvb6yftt.png
  • hydechildcare
    hydechildcare Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    It will give you an adjustment if you go over you active level. I have mine set to sedentary because I work in an office. I normally don't get an adjustment until 3,500 to 4,500 steps.