I'm gonna be keto-ing it :)

Options
I need friends who will keep me motivated...I weigh 200 lbs and I am miserable. I feel so unattractive and gross. I have got to lose some baggage! I tried to figure out how to add people but was unsuccessful, so feel free to add me.

Replies

• storks_cafe
    storks_cafe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started keto for the first time today. I have about 150 lbs to lose.
  • MariaEdith7149
    MariaEdith7149 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my 3rd time! It's hard because I love carbs! I have about 50 lbs but hey if I could just see 5 lbs go it wouldotivate me to keep going... I dont know how to add you as a friend do we have to pay for the app to let us do that. I hope not. Are you getting the shots and pills or are you doing it on your own??
  • MariaEdith7149
    Options
    I figured it out!
  • storks_cafe
    storks_cafe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m doing it on my own. Money is super tight so if I can figure out all of this with it costing a whole lot I would be happier.
    I’m still trying to figure out how to do stuff in the app. I’ve never done any chat type stuff for support, always too embarrassed. This time I just want to do it and not care about what anyone else thinks.
  • MariaEdith7149
    Options
    Me too, mostly I am doing this because my husband deserves someone who looks good! He is very handsome himself and tells me I am beautiful everyday but I know I can do better! :)
  • esabelamador555
    esabelamador555 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my first day on Keto. It definitely is weird posting to strangers in discussions. I figured out how to add friends. Click on the picture of the person, then click on it again and you will see the little friend symbol. Click on that and send
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I've been eating low carb off and on for the last several years.
  • jthf82
    jthf82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me! Congrats all on starting!
  • kristenhuckaby
    kristenhuckaby Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Started Keto 9/11 and down 16# - wish it were more clearly but as folks say you didn't gain it all over night.

Doing a 3-day fast from last nite thru Thu nite - hoping to lose about 5#. Following a guy doing a 21-day fast - not sure I have that in me. Good luck!!!