where did you take your profile picture

Options
12346»

Replies

• chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I believe it was called Cross River Falls in northern Minnesota. My husband and I took a motorcycle trip along Lake Superior to Grand Marais, MN.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Hawaii (before pic) 2010 /Cancun (after pic) 2011:tongue:
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    From jail after I was arrested at a beauty contest for being hotter than the other contestants.... it started a cat fight. Boy, if I had a nickel for every time that has happened to me.

Wow! You could be a double for Dame Edna Everidge!!

Yeah, I used his pic for my profile most of today. LOL
  • Windress
    Windress Posts: 22
    Options
    Off the coast of Playa Car, Mexico in the shallow waters of Stingray Bay. I think we'd just finished swimming with Stingrays, and it was fantastic!
  • CherryteaMT
    Options
    at a friend's house..its her rabbit and she was having a Mardi Gras party...(my friend..not the rabbit....Rabbit's name is "Cowboy")
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    In my bedroom :)
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    4-Mile Trail, about half way between Glacier Point and the Valley floor in Yosemite National Park, which I am blessed to have within 2.5 hours from home! Behind me is Upper Yosemite Falls at 6500 feet elevation.

If you plan to visit the park, I highly recommend yosemitehikes.com for great information and common sense advice with a tongue in cheek sense of humor.
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mines taken last New Years in my friends kitchen i was making my own drink/shot mixes :drinker:

I've never been one for taking pics, all my facebook pics are of me being tagged in friends photo's and this pic was used via uploading from a friends pc lol
  • MondaysChild81
    MondaysChild81 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    In a tent in Devon last week ^_^
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    in my office... i live here.. so might as well do photo ops..
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    The Emirate Stadium in London last year watching Arsenal in the Emirates cup.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Hollywood Beach, Ft. Lauderdale. :bigsmile:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    <-- this one is at my old place (with absurdly green walls!) and my friends and I had a onsie party. :bigsmile:
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    <-- this one is at my old place (with absurdly green walls!) and my friends and I had a onsie party. :bigsmile:

like during this pic? or just something that happened at the green walled place?
  • msbeavert
    Options
    In a local diner. Me on the left, my sister on the right. It's a couple years old, maybe 2008. I know it was right before a tattoo appointment. :)
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    in the bathroom cause I'm so hip.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    in the bathroom cause I'm so hip.

i think you are! I mean what else do you do in your bathroom?
  • Army_Nurse
    Options
    Pat O'Brians in New Orleans
  • Army_Nurse
    Options
    In my bedroom :)

Where did you loose 19 pounds, you don't look like you had anything extra on you! Awesome Bod!!