Beachbody exercise videos

Options
I'm pretty sure I asked this in the past, but cant seem to find that thread.What does everyone think about the videos? Looking for honest reviews from those who have used them. Please give feedback, even if it is a negative review.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i have done insanity and P90X3... loved both of them.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I hate beachbody's sales tactics, their physical products (shakes, pills, powders), etc.

But there's no doubt that their workout programs WORK. It will depend on what you want to do, what you think is fun, etc. but they have a variety of products that fit pretty much anyone's level of fitness.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I really like them :smile: they are effective
  • tlpina82
    tlpina82 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Insanity is very good. (requires about 45 minutes a day) Great HIIT training.
    I actually do Insanity as a class at my health club now. That's how much I loved it.
  • sadiepie10
    sadiepie10 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I’ve done Turbo Jam back in the day and more recently Piyo, 21 day fix, and currently Chalean Extreme. I love all of them!
  • MossiO
    MossiO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have Beachbody on Demand and like it. So far I've only done Youv2 and 21 Day Fix, but the variety of options means I won't get bored.
  • Keisha1005
    Keisha1005 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I like them...I have only done 2 so P90x (2 rounds) and currently doing Insanity.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Love Insanity, P90X and Turbofire. Beachbody on Demand us well worth the money for variety. You dont need any of the extras a coach might try and sell you.
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Insanity is my old faithful but I like T25 or Insanity Max 30 as well.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Love them all. Great variety.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love them. I don't use Shakeology or E&E recovery or any of their supplements or shakes. But their programs are spot ON and there is literally something for EVERYONE.
  • LoveForWine
    LoveForWine Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have done Insanity, P90X, 21day fix, and Turbo Fire. I really love them all and find them effective. It is nice to have a variety of DVDs and a workout schedule to follow. I am currently doing Insanity for the third time (great cardio burn). I really like the upper and lower body weights DVDs on 21day fix.

You can find good deals on eBay...FYI
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity and T25, enjoyed both, though T25 is a bit "bouncy". But now I use and much prefer Fitness Blender. Lots of what I enjoyed about the BB I've done plus more and either free or ridiculously cheap.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Wow! Seems like everyone always has positive things to say about it. Will give it a try!
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    I hate beachbody's sales tactics, their physical products (shakes, pills, powders), etc.

But there's no doubt that their workout programs WORK. It will depend on what you want to do, what you think is fun, etc. but they have a variety of products that fit pretty much anyone's level of fitness.

I am not a fan of their sales tactics either.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I've done Brazil Butt Lift. Despite the somewhat silly name, it's a good workout. Since it's rainy and cold today maybe I'll break out one of those DVDs.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I tried Turbo Jam - hated it (Way too cheesy). Slim in 6 - dry, but decent. Body Gospel (love Donna Richardson) - fun.

I use Kelly Coffey-Meyer videos instead.
    http://www.videofitness.com/reviewsdb/disp_inst.php?id=228
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    like the above I love there dvd's I've done insanity and t25
  • neonbon
    neonbon Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am also not into the sales schemes, shakes and supplements.
    I love the workouts! Over the years I have don't Insanity, T25, 21 Day Fix, and I'm on my second week of Piyo!
    I stopped buying them from coaches, bc I don't want to be hassled about shaklogy. I now buy them off Friends that have giving up or moved on to something else. Everyone wins, except the coaches.