Hi... um, i wanna lose weight?

Options
okay so i am 187lb and i wanna slim down to 120, my goal is a pound a week, but its ramadan so when i finalyy can eat o overeat? it says on here about 2000, but i didn't change the portion size things, but i dunno... anyways HI!

Replies

• darlenewanamaker
    darlenewanamaker Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    okay so i am 187lb and i wanna slim down to 120, my goal is a pound a week, but its ramadan so when i finalyy can eat o overeat? it says on here about 2000, but i didn't change the portion size things, but i dunno... anyways HI!
    Hi welcome
  • FurzeGorse
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined, too.
  • minnie22
    minnie22 Posts: 60
    Options
    Hi & welcome to mfp, hope you can reach your goal ok, you can add me if you want too.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    welcome! anyone who wants to add me can do so ... I am good at encouraging!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. Well I really have no much idea about ramadan except that you can eat on a certain time of the day as one Muslim ex-collegue told me before. The best advice that I can give you is do it one step at a time and stop eating when you feel full (and not stuffed). Patience and consistency are the keys in losing weight and more importantly stay on track even if sometimes you don't feel like working out.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, I hope you find MFP as useful as I have.
    I don't know much about Ramadan eating rules, but there is currently a thread going to support people through Ramadan eating - if you use the Search tool and enter Ramadan, I'm sure you'll find it.
    Good luck.
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I believe there is a board on this site maintained by those observing Ramadan. They have exercise plans and eating suggestions. You might want to put in a search there! Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey!