Looking for some buddies during this crucial first month

Options
Hi all! Ive attempted and failed at many life changes and have identified that one of my biggest problems is staying motivated for long enough to sustain my habits that I am trying to create.

After many years of poor diet choices its no wonder its a struggle to make these new lifestyle changes. I hope that if I can make some new friends during this crucial first step it'll help me stay motivated! In return I can offer my support and advice as well!

I am based in Melbourne Australia and am hoping to reach my goal weight of 65kg down from 84kg. Any tips and support is very much welcomed :)

Replies

• KymKym11
    KymKym11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You could add me to your MFP friend list!
  • kaitrage119
    kaitrage119 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you ♥
  • asianolikeyou
    asianolikeyou Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. The first month is definitely the hardest, it's good to build your support network
  • astrdomitter
    astrdomitter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request too
  • levoosayegh
    levoosayegh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well (:
    i have the same issue , i would start something for like a week or 2 then just loose the motivation
  • louisesixer
    louisesixer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can I add you guys! I'm on day three and need motivation! :)
  • Aealo666
    Aealo666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hope you've stuck at it. I'm in the same position you were now. Total noob.
  • Calichusetts
    Calichusetts Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Keep trying. I've had the same diet and exercise going for 6 years. Healthiest/fittest I've ever been. Its a lot more mental than physical to get in a long-term/life changing place in your life. Good luck!
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am definitely looking for more motivation and support.
  • MsRottweiler_17
    MsRottweiler_17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me if you’d like. Anyone who wants to actually lol. I’m recording everything daily and love seeing yalls hard work pay off