Friends with Open Diaries!

Options
Hi!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm looking for friends who love playing with recipes & also have open food diaries. I don't cook often but am trying to, so would love to find those who cook/bake kinda often while logging!

Replies

• MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    There's about a span of 2 weeks where I wasn't logging, but feel free to check out the rest!
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Right here!
  • wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    right here
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i cook and bake all the time. i eat what i want, just less of it. down 100+ pounds.

this week is more convenience foods than normal (crazy busy week) but ill be cooking and eating over all weekend, so kind of planning ahead for that. ill be over on cals all weekend so if seeing that freaks you out, im not the person to add LOLOLOL

most things i MAKE i log through the recipe builder, so you only see the recipe name/what it is in my diary.
  • SchweddyGirl
    SchweddyGirl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Add me, I always am making something different for meals...or eating out....etc.
  • emcclure013
    emcclure013 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! Diary's open and I'm a big home cook. I usually add most of my meals to the recipe builder to get a more accurate count. Just let me know if you want a recipe. :)
  • rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I cook a lot of vegetarian recipes of your interest feel free to add me :)
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I log most days with a few blank spots here and there (mostly on weekends when I am traveling). I cook almost every night and eat leftovers for lunch. Most of my meals are logged from the recipe builder, so feel free to PM me if there are any recipes you want. FWIW, I am gluten free due to health issues.
  • MsRottweiler_17
    MsRottweiler_17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me. I’d love to see new ideas and share my own with foods and recipes I’ve found
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Mine's open and I tend to tinker with recipes to make healthier versions of foods. I'm also planning on using my blog space to add the recipes I've tweaked in the near future for others to try.
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Meeee. I cook 90% of the time and keep my diary open, even when I'm not having the healthiest of days. Any other ladies are welcome to add me :)
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • rcreynol3090
    rcreynol3090 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I cook and have logged everything for two months now. Open diary.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Sent requests to many of you! I’m not much of a cook but I log everything, have an open diary, and like reading others’ diaries for motivation and inspiration. :)
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Connected with some very supportive and inspiring friends from this thread! Thanks, everyone! :)<3