Almost 10 months Keto/lowcarb looking for friends

Options
Hi, I've been on my weight loss journey for 10 months, and have lost 60 lbs so far. Looking for friends on the same journey! New to MFP so still figuring things out.

Replies

• bootylicious_charmz
    Options
    Hi @lowcarblorraine feel free to add me
  • More_rock_less_sugar
    Options
    I've lost 150lbs- gained 50 back and now I'm about to go Keto! I'd love to encourage each other through our journies! Congratulations on your accomplishments thus far!
  • ginamisa
    ginamisa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! I've been doing keto since Jan...however lately with family gatherings and grandpa passing, family coming over and going back home to Hawaii and gave in to the daily habit of rice with ever meal. Getting back on track with Keto...lost 30lbs on Keto.
  • jillyjjac
    jillyjjac Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started, on day 3. My weight is so temperamental! Does anyone have advice about how to stay on track?
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Hey lowcarblorraine that is so amazing! I'm getting back on the low carb diet. I once lost 30 lbs in 3 months.
    Hey More rock! That is still an awesome weight loss. It isn't an easy thing to do - losing 100 lbs.
  • Heather_J_May
    Heather_J_May Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just starting and would appreciate any advice. Happy to be a friend and support!
  • rhaywith4
    rhaywith4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on keto, been since 9/15/17. Keto on...
  • staycranked
    staycranked Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm on keto simply because the food is sooooooo goood
  • risyfitforlife
    risyfitforlife Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me.