Activity Tracker

Options
Hey guys,
I have an old fitbit one, that belonged to my parents, but I am thinking of buying a new tracker.
I've seen a lot of reviews on the internet, but that only filled my head with more doubts.
The best reviews i've seen are for Garmin Vivosmart HR, Fitbit charge II and Polar A370.
I wanted to know your opinion for which one might be the best (other models are welcome too).
I'm looking for something to track my steps and my activity in the best way possible. It is also very important for me that it measures heart rate (I do HIIT training, so it's good for me to keep on track with that) and has the ability to estimate my calorie loss for the day. If it syncs with mfp, better!

Anyway, thanks in advance :)

Replies

• UGET1LIFE
    UGET1LIFE Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I haven't used the Gramin or Polar. I like the Hr 2. I like the bigger screen, you can choose what excercise you are doing, and now switch out the bands to dress it up.

Try and buy it somewhere you can return it if it doesn't meet your needs.
  • HermanLily
    HermanLily Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Charge HR is amazing
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Did not like the Vivosmart. It double counted if I turned on the activity tracking. Gave it to my wife as a step counter and went with a VivoActive HR. Works much better.

Now I'm thinking a forerunner 935, but that's a different story :)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Fitbit is coming out with an amazing new model "ionic" if you like all the bells and whistles.
  • tracylp6178
    tracylp6178 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have Fitbit charge 2, I really like it. Only complaint is my mileage seems to track inaccurately. But I'm still messing with it to see if I can get it more accurate. I also have the Fitbit scale which I love!! Tracks my weight and syncs to my Fitbit app. I've considered trying an Apple Watch but do t want to give up my Fitbit scale
  • isacarvleitao
    isacarvleitao Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @UGET1LIFE the returning thing is hard because i live in brazil and here this culture of returning if you don't enjo the product simply doesn't exist (it's crazy, i know)