30's Stronger Every Day

Options
Two years ago I was at my best way ever. I had lost total of 90 lbs. I was working out with a personal trainer. I had Weight Watchers for a little while. I got a new job, trainer was too expensive... I've gained 40 of the pounds back. I want to get back on track. I rejoined Weight Watchers over the summer. Decided the new program isn't for me. I love the accountability & the lifestyle changes there. However tracking made me nuts. I want to understand nutrition, protein, macros, when to eat and why to eat. I'm hoping with MSP I can get to my goal weight. Stronger every day.

Replies

• davidylin
    davidylin Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good luck and best wishes to you. The MFP community will be here if you have any questions along the way.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • dominiquehomza
    dominiquehomza Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 10 lbs and tone up. Basically stop the cycle of working out for “nothing” when I over eat and over drink. Reset and then only consume in moderation! Cheers and congrats u got it!
  • Dbweightloss32
    Dbweightloss32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in my 30s and have to lose 40lbs too and need a buddy/mentor to keep me motivated. I lost it three years ago and it has slowly creeped back. Add me!

I have the understanding of the macros and timing and don’t like to microdocument my food either. Just enough to document a pattern. It helps to monitor my protein and sugar intake.