Booty workout

Options
Hey guys,

Im looking for a great workout for the butt. I am looking to obviously lose a bit of fat, and tone it up and make it a bit more plump. I have started doing 100 squats everyday, I deadlift maybe 2-3 times a week, and work legs at least 2 times. but I want to focus more on my bottom.

does anyone have any recommendations on exercise or workouts they do to get there goal booty?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Strong Curves is a good program.

Losing fat and wanting a more "plump" bottom are contradictory though, as is losing fat and trying to gain muscle (unless you're at goal weight and doing recomp)
  • dxmhvbkuwdv
    dxmhvbkuwdv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bulgarian split squats, dumbbell lunges, and weighted hip thrusts are three excellent hip extension exercises that will put will grow your glutes. Also, if you want to make your butt bigger, then you should stop doing bodyweight exercises with a large number of sets and reps. I know it's what a lot of instagram models do, but muscle hypertrophy occurs to a greater degree with heavier weight and fewer sets.

• ahmi00
    ahmi00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    JZygmunt72 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Im looking for a great workout for the butt. I am looking to obviously lose a bit of fat, and tone it up and make it a bit more plump. I have started doing 100 squats everyday, I deadlift maybe 2-3 times a week, and work legs at least 2 times. but I want to focus more on my bottom.

does anyone have any recommendations on exercise or workouts they do to get there goal booty?

Hey girl,
    if you want to lose fat you need to be in a calorie deficit. There's no way out.
    I can recommend hip thrusters/glute bridges, hip abduction, bulgarian split squat, lunges, squat walk, legpress... for the booty and more. You can google them for guidance. For building booty (or muscles in general) you have to either remain constant you calorie or be in a calorie surplus and you also have to work with weights.
    Stay consistent! :smile:
  • Kellylovefit
    Kellylovefit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

• Kellylovefit
    Kellylovefit Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I love booty workouts!

But cable kick backs are my faveeeee for building the glutes

Good luck! Let me know how it goes xo

[edited by mods]
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Strong Curves.

I wouldn't say I am at my goal booty, but I am pretty close. It has taken years... a lot of patience and several bulk/cut cycles to build it up. If you still have weight to lose, while your booty can tone/perk up, it may not grow in size all that much.. once you get closer to goal you can think about building it up either by eating at maintenance or surplus.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Options
    Cycling.
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    With all those squats and deadlifts, are you sure you're activating your glute muscles? It's very easy to be quad dominant and not work the butt that much.