looking for that person to give me....

Options
A MASSIVE KICK UP THE *kitten*
Fallen from the weight loss bike last two weeks and gained a lb now need a big bum kick to get back on and get pedalling to the speed I was before if not faster and harder?

Looking for that person who will pick apart my diary and shout at me for not eating right and pull me up for not Excersising enough.

Or I just need about ten replies to this telling me to stop eating all the junk and get out there and work for it and sweat it all away@.

Thanks guys :-)

Replies

• DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    A MASSIVE KICK UP THE *kitten*
    Fallen from the weight loss bike last two weeks and gained a lb now need a big bum kick to get back on and get pedalling to the speed I was before if not faster and harder?

Looking for that person who will pick apart my diary and shout at me for not eating right and pull me up for not Excersising enough.

Or I just need about ten replies to this telling me to stop eating all the junk and get out there and work for it and sweat it all away@.

Thanks guys :-)

i will like a one legged man in an *kitten* kicking contest... wait... let me rethink that...
  • mrsleo2009
    Options
    I'm pretty encouraging! Add me if you'd like :)
  • JennyGA
    JennyGA Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, love to help you out but having the same probem as you , find any good hints PLEASEEEE LET ME KNOW, be so much appreciated
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    whenever i think about giving up .. i think about how i'd just have to start over EVEN heavier .. because it's not like i'm gonna wake up one day & be like .. YAY i love being obese .. so ehh, logic enough for me. (:

also when i feel a bit down .. i weigh myself in the evening .. weird i know because of course i'm heavier than in the morning .. but i'm STILL not as heavy as i was in the beginning .. when i weighed myself in the morning .. so i feel good that even at my heaviest now .. i'm still lighter than to begin with. .. that was really confusing so sorry if you don't understand it ahaha. :D
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    A swift kick up the *kitten*!

You know as well as the rest of us. Community is great, but at the end of the day...it is you that has to look in that mirror and ask yourself if you're happy.

Well, are you?

Motivation is like the rain...it's good when you have it. Let it soak deep into your soul and keep it in reserve when there are dry days (and there will be dry days ahead)

Simple rule that I follow for myself and only myself. I look in the mirror and continuosly hate what I see. (without beating myself too much). What this means is that I never get content with where i'm at. I have to keep pushing myself because all in the words in the world from all the communities are worthless unless they are at your side working out with you. But it's good to learn from them and see what you can take for yourself.

Be your own leader, your own cheerleader and your own follower. You can do it. We all can