Fitness blender fam!

Options
Does anybody out there use fitness blenders workouts? Add me and we can motivate each other

Replies

• RainDrops930
    RainDrops930 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I do! I've only used their workouts for over a year, and I've had great results. I think they have balanced workouts and Kelli and Daniel are authentic and real. It's all about the effort one puts in.
  • Lnchace
    Lnchace Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Kelli and Daniel are my personal trainers. I am literally addicted to Fitness Blender, almost every day for 2+ years. I am 72, with arthritic knees, and not a lot of...ah, what would you call it? Strength of purpose, I guess. So it's a tribute to Kelli and Daniel that I am there every morning in my pajamas, doing my daily exercise. I love it.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I’m doing their 4 week programs now. Just bought the food plan.
  • kathleenneriducharme
    Options
    I like Fitness Blender, too. I try workouts at home that I would probably never do at a gym.
  • genpopadopolous
    genpopadopolous Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    LOVE FitnessBlender!

Kelli's butt is my motivation. When it starts to burn I just imagine my butt is going to look like hers and keep going.

Really, I appreciate the straightforward, simple, no frills approach.
  • mokeymuffin
    mokeymuffin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love that there isn't any music so that you can listen to whatever you want in the background. I also love that it's not gimmicky, just honest and sustainable workouts put together by two level headed people. I have friends that do Beach Body and it seems too pyramid schemey for me but I'm glad they found something they like. I personally very much prefer Fitness Blender!!