Support and Acountability .

Options
Hey guys, this is my 3rd time around the ole weightloss bend using MFP, and I am believing this time will be a success , last time I was using HCG, for a fast fix, but all the weight plus more returned, the time before that it was Hydroxycut, no excercize and very little healthy eating, and I suffered the same results....This time around my focus is clear, I understand that there has to be a lifestyle change, and sacrifices must be made (excercize,

Replies

• brilessmith
    brilessmith Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I could use motivation as well. It is not my first go round either. I do good for a while, but then I give in and next thing I know I am out of control again. Good luck to you.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    It's not an easy task, but it is doable. You are very correct that it has to be a lifestyle change. That is something I have to tell myself everyday. I lost quite a bit of weight (50-60 pounds in about 8 months) by being pretty restrictive. I maintained for about 7 months and have let about 20 pounds sneak back on. My goal is to lose a total of 40 more pounds, but to do it in a healthy manner this time. As much as I WANT to lose it quickly, I know it's just not sustainable in the long run. It's all a learning lesson. Good luck.
  • Kayzia_M
    Kayzia_M Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I need motivation and help. I don't live in the West, so a lot of the meal plans and recipes don't work for me. I'd love ton have some accountability partners. Also, anyone else with a fitbit? My goal is to lose 30 kilos
  • shyness8o7
    shyness8o7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to be a support partner in your weight loss journeys , Lord knows it's not easy and having someone to back you makes all the difference.
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello! You got this! Just take it day by day and meal by meal. Request sent! :) Others, feel free to add me as well!
  • brilessmith
    brilessmith Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So it's Saturday. For me it's a day off. Besides house cleaning and grocery shopping I plan to get on my elliptical. What is everyone else doing today? Do you push harder on weekends or give yourself more slack?
  • KatrinaKitten
    KatrinaKitten Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Want to help each othe feel free to add me
  • last_jennifer
    last_jennifer Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am trying to make a lifestyle change too!