Hi, I am a new member.

Options
Just a little hello. I am new to this and I'm on here to help me keep my motivation. I also believe this will help me keep better track of what I am eating and doing wrong. I think this will be a great wake up call for me.

Replies

• tuacsmm
    tuacsmm Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • HappEHealthE
    Options
    Welcome! You will love the stie. It really helps keep you on track! Good Luck!
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love the accountability and support you get here. Make lots of friends to help support you.
  • crazycranberry
    crazycranberry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Good luck on your journey. This site is great for motivation & support! :bigsmile:
  • pinn44
    pinn44 Posts: 68
    Options
    Hello to all fellow weight loss members! I'm happy to have become a member of this site and have success this week while just starting. I'm hoping to provide support along with getting support during the challenging time. I've always had a hard time with my weight, it seems if I look at food I'd gain weight. I was in excellent shape up until about 3 yrs. ago when my husband and I started to have problems. During the last 3 yrs. I've gained about 60lbs. It's been a ruff 3 yrs. and I'm ready to move on to being healthy once again. I've lost 3 lbs. so far and am starting a boot camp class for women tomorrow. I'm excited and scared all at the same time. I haven't exercised and been able to be motivated in the last 3 yrs. Here's to a positive change!!!!:happy:
  • MakeItHappenAnt
    Options
    welcome to MFP! i'm a newbie myself (3 weeks) and what i found is the encouragement here will inspire u to stay the course. even on days u fall off, u'll be inspired 2 get right back on track. much success 2 u in your journey of achieving your fitness goal(s),

MakeItHappenAnt
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome. where r u from
  • tinymite1
    tinymite1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    welcome :). I'm new too and am hoping that the site helps me stick to making better choices. :) Good luck with your plan :)