Keto to calorie counting

Options
2»

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Now I just figure out what to eat! lol I haven’t had any rice or fruit in so long, I’m kinda having trouble knowing what to even eat lol
    I really really want to say and say again - "just eat food", but I understand that that's not concrete enough when you've restricted food groups for so long. I think this is too simplistic, removed from real life and real meals that real people eat, and overcomplicating the simple task of feeding oneself, but maybe it can help you?
    HEPJan2015.jpg
  • cbowman1114
    cbowman1114 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Now I just figure out what to eat! lol I haven’t had any rice or fruit in so long, I’m kinda having trouble knowing what to even eat lol
    I really really want to say and say again - "just eat food", but I understand that that's not concrete enough when you've restricted food groups for so long. I think this is too simplistic, removed from real life and real meals that real people eat, and overcomplicating the simple task of feeding oneself, but maybe it can help you?
    HEPJan2015.jpg

Thanks that helps a lot!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Bear in mind, you're weight will go up. Being low carb you have really reduced the amount of water you've been holding onto. When you add back carbs, you are going to see a substantial bump in weight, maybe up to 10 lbs. This is your body just holding onto water because of glycogen stores being replenished. It is NOT fat, but it will show on the scale. And it can happen pretty quick, like a couple of weeks. It does not mean what you are doing is wrong or that you are gaining fat from carbs. It's just a normal response to the change you are making so please expect this to happen and don't be upset by it.