New Here!

Options
Hi! I just joined this place since they food i usually eat are easily found here + calories included LOL

Im sorta like a yoyo dieter, lost alot and i am back to square one. Restarting this diet journey once again. Hopefully this time the weight loss stay off forever!

I really dislike exercising esp running since it makes me feel like how unfit i am once im done with it. But i am taking baby steps with it. I recently bought a exercise dvd to lose weight too!

In the past i lose weight via counting calories, walking everywhere and swimming everyday. Now i am trying a new kind of thing since the previous one i dont really like it and i have no commitment/motivation.

Wish me luck:)

Replies

• TCB2day
    TCB2day Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm fairly new to the site, too. I'm also a yo-yo dieter, but I'm determined to do it RIGHT this time. You will find plenty of support on this site and the tools make it so easy to track calories. I wish you the best of luck and success as you start your new journey!
  • MakeItHappenAnt
    Options
    welcome 2 MFPtandinglin! like u, i'm a newbie (3 weeks). i've tried different things myself, but was counterproductive due 2 my laziness. since being referred 2 this site by my lady, i am more inspired 2 keep it going now then i ever was in the past. there are some good hearted people here who really want 2 see u achieve your goals. u'll see things that'll ignite a fire in u 2 keep at it. much success 2 u on achieving your fitness goal(s),

MakeItHappenAnt