Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Support and Acountability .

Hey guys, this is my 3rd time around the ole weightloss bend using MFP, and I am believing this time will be a success , last time I was using HCG, for a fast fix, but all the weight plus more returned, the time before that it was Hydroxycut, no excercize and very little healthy eating, and I suffered the same results....This time around my focus is clear, I understand that there has to be a lifestyle change, and sacrifices must be made (excercize,

Replies

• brilessmith
    brilessmith Posts: 16 Member
    I could use motivation as well. It is not my first go round either. I do good for a while, but then I give in and next thing I know I am out of control again. Good luck to you.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    It's not an easy task, but it is doable. You are very correct that it has to be a lifestyle change. That is something I have to tell myself everyday. I lost quite a bit of weight (50-60 pounds in about 8 months) by being pretty restrictive. I maintained for about 7 months and have let about 20 pounds sneak back on. My goal is to lose a total of 40 more pounds, but to do it in a healthy manner this time. As much as I WANT to lose it quickly, I know it's just not sustainable in the long run. It's all a learning lesson. Good luck.
  • Kayzia_M
    Kayzia_M Posts: 97 Member
    I need motivation and help. I don't live in the West, so a lot of the meal plans and recipes don't work for me. I'd love ton have some accountability partners. Also, anyone else with a fitbit? My goal is to lose 30 kilos
  • shyness8o7
    shyness8o7 Posts: 7 Member
    I'd be glad to be a support partner in your weight loss journeys , Lord knows it's not easy and having someone to back you makes all the difference.
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Hello! You got this! Just take it day by day and meal by meal. Request sent! :) Others, feel free to add me as well!
  • brilessmith
    brilessmith Posts: 16 Member
    So it's Saturday. For me it's a day off. Besides house cleaning and grocery shopping I plan to get on my elliptical. What is everyone else doing today? Do you push harder on weekends or give yourself more slack?
  • KatrinaKitten
    KatrinaKitten Posts: 14 Member
    Want to help each othe feel free to add me
  • last_jennifer
    last_jennifer Posts: 75 Member
    I am trying to make a lifestyle change too!