Plateu

Options
Good morning everyone! For the last 4 weeks, I've been consistently losing, but in the past week or so the scale has stalled. I know I need to change something, but what? Any suggestions?

Replies

• kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    you spelled plateau wrong. zig zag calories or change your macro ratios booooo
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    do you do any othe rexcerise besides walking? maybe add some intervals and weight training.
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I used to take upto 2 weeks before moving again.

I would have a serious look at your sodium intake though!!!!
  • travishein
    Options
    yea, me too. about a month of no change. today im trying to set my settings on "lose 1 lb per week" instead of "lose 2 lb per week". I am hoping the extra calories will unsettle my body from its adaptation to the mode I was in. Ill let you know next month how it worked out too if you like.
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    ...and if you picture is anything to go by, you don't need to lose much!
  • tjnd88
    tjnd88 Posts: 26
    Options
    Yep, rattle your exercise routine.

Play some tennis with a friend, swim some laps, just do something different.
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    It's only been a week. You are not in a plateau yet. If you don't start seeing ia loss in a couple more weeks then you are in a plateau. I bet next week you will see a nice drop. :)
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You seem to be undereating, 200-500 calories under on most days, that could be contributing to the slow down.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    One word. SODIUM. You are way over a lot of days. That will create tons of water weight. Really focus on that for a few days and drink lots of water. See if that helps. :-)
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I've had a couple already and almost back to back. They can last anywhere from 2-3 weeks for me. Just be consistent and stay focused, drink plenty of water.
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Yea, I know about the sodium. I was doing really well with it for awhile, and kind of fell off the wagon.
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    ...and if you picture is anything to go by, you don't need to lose much!

Thank you!
  • misslaney
    misslaney Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely try to at least hit 1,200 calories a day - your body may be going into starvation mode and won't budge any weight.

But, as has previously been said, it's only a week. It sucks if you don't see any changes but it's too soon to worry.