UK Buddies - are you out there?

Options
markleeming
markleeming Posts: 65 Member
edited October 2017 in Motivation and Support
OK so not meaning to exclude anybody, I have a few US buddies, but they get up so late!! ;) Half the day has passed by the time our American friends are about and I can do a lot of carb damage in that time.
Any UK MFPers wanna add me? Feel free!!

Replies

• cuteberries
    cuteberries Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me
  • cuteberries
    cuteberries Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love my friends from other countries too, but would love some more in my timezone
  • markleeming
    Options
    Hi, thanks for the add. Hopefully we'll get a few more from our timezone :)
  • Vonny198334
    Vonny198334 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK & would love to chat with friendly folks. Fairly new to this way of life, but I'm embracing it in any way I can :)
  • charlesdjstanley
    charlesdjstanley Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Serial yo yo - put weight on since having children and marriage :) now just got back into road cycling so very motivated ;) all good so far. Trying the eat healthy lots of exercise route :) hello by the way :)
  • markleeming
    Options
    Hi. Good to hear your on the bike, it's a great way to stay fit and healthy, I love it!
  • chelleandson
    chelleandson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me! I've been on mapmyfitness for a while now and lost about 3.5 stones since Xmas last year. I do marathons and triathlons slowly because I enjoy it. Using this app helps me concentrate on eating a proper diet.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I am from the UK too, just getting myself going again on this app and would like some mfp pals who are supportive through the ups and the downs :smile:
  • allierat84
    allierat84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    UK here too
  • Happy_Ells
    Happy_Ells Posts: 9 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Me :-) I would love more friends from UK.
    I live in beautiful Wales UK and losing weight is constant struggle.

Feel free to add me everyone x