Looking for short girls support

Options

Replies

• Fitnessfaith7465
    Fitnessfaith7465 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 10 and I'll be 29 years old next month. I'm mainly here trying to tone.
  • KJF77
    KJF77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 149 pounds. My GW is 132 currently. I'm new to MFP & looking forward to being accountable & finally lose the weight I about gained 2 years ago after back surgery.
  • MaidenofLaurus
    MaidenofLaurus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    5' even. Current: 138lbs Goal: 110-120lbs Current Calories Intake: 1350

Feel free to add me!!
  • FitGamerSmoak
    FitGamerSmoak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....5'2" on a good day, really 5'1" lol. I have about 30 pounds to lose give or take depending on how I feel when I get there.
  • tammi65
    tammi65 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3 lost 90 lbs
  • allierat84
    allierat84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3 lost 13lbs and want to lose another 20 to 30lbs
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    5’3 here (so tall for this thread, lol) but older so weight loss is a struggle. I couldn’t live on 1200 anymore and after 6 months the almost .5 pound a week weight loss wasn’t even worth it for how starving I was.

For me personally IF ( intermittent fasting) has been the game changer. I do 5:2 IF. - - two days a week I eat 500 calories which means the other five I get to eat like a normal person - so about 1550 to 1600 calories. I’m losing weight more quickly even though my weekly calories are the same and I am not hangry all the time.

I know this way of dieting (and eating, as I fully plan to keep eating in this way after I reach goal weight) would NOT be for everyone, but I feel back in control over my life and diet and not deprived all the time, so just thought I’d share that.

Good luck all, short, sweet, sisters!
  • knitoriousNY
    knitoriousNY Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all... 5’2 here. The struggle of being short and chubby is real :/ I’m looking for MFP friends for motivation so add me if you wish! Good luck to all of us in our goals :)
  • boxerdogsamy
    boxerdogsamy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft 11in and am finding it hard to stick to 1200 calories a day. So hard! lol. Anyone feel free to add me. ;)
  • meenkiez
    meenkiez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'2 and trying to lose 20lb more , feel free to add me. To be honest I think im in desperate need of support and motivation
  • Kermiya
    Kermiya Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'2 and keep gaining back all the way weight I lose! So frustrating. I am going to keep trying though lol. Add me please!
  • LauraS92mfp
    LauraS92mfp Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    5ft looking to lose 12/14 pounds by next year for my wedding !!
  • LauraS92mfp
    LauraS92mfp Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Any shorties trying the 5:2 diet ??
  • melissa0liveira
    melissa0liveira Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'2 here! I hate how even a small gain is so obvious on my body! But working towards healthy daily goals. Trying to lose 40+lbs, currently at a 7.5lb loss. Started at 160 and now I'm 152.5lbs. Sure is heckin hard.
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Any shorties trying the 5:2 diet ??

@LauraS92mfp Yep. I love it. Instead of minimal weight loss on hangry making 1200 a day calories I have two 500 calorie days ( that surprisingly are about the same difficulty for me as a 1200 day) and Five normal days! Normal days are about 1550 - so a small lunch and normal dinner - but the weight loss is much better even though CICO is exactly the same.

I couldn’t be happier.
  • 76chelyn
    76chelyn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5’0 41 yr old SW 145 CW 132 GW 115
    Please add me. I need motivation support and accountability.
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Hey girls! I'm around 5'2 ish and want to lose 30-40 . Feel free to add me.
  • Cheetoballs
    Cheetoballs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    4'11 also want to loose 30 pounds by end of dec for wedding
  • BugCalavera
    BugCalavera Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m 4’10”. Bring those friends on over here too! I’m looking to lose around 50lbs and would love some extra support
  • ree2lose
    ree2lose Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’2 feel free to add me. I have lost 11 lb, 49 more to go for my first goal. Ultimate goal is to lose 84 more lbs.