I'm excited to join.....

Options
Hi Everyone!
I'm so excited to find a site that "I think" I will love!!! Wish me luck! I have a long journey ahead, but I think I'm up for the challenge!! :happy:

Replies

• wrkn_hard_2_lose
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm so excited to find a site that "I think" I will love!!! Wish me luck! I have a long journey ahead, but I think I'm up for the challenge!! :happy:
  • rosered51
    Options
    I KNOW YOU WILL :heart: this site!!! It quickly becomes addictive. There are such great people here and they are so knowledgeable and supportive.

Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your weight loss journey!:flowerforyou:
  • rosered51
    Options
    If you are an "over 200" person, you may want to join our feed to help keep you motivated. Look for it in the motivation and support area. We welcome all and we just started this week!:bigsmile:
  • wrkn_hard_2_lose
    Options
    I'm amazed at the immediate support!! Thanks so much. I'm already loving it here!
  • kountess821
    Options
    Welcome!! It is not a difficult way of life! It just takes some structure. But, once you start seeing the results - - it is so AWESOME~!!

I bounced around the office today - when I weighed in this am! Co-worker's asked me, 'how are you'? I responded...I am GREAT!!!!
  • rosered51
    Options
    Anytime, this web site has totally made me realize that this time I CAN do this, I AM doing this, and I WILL do this!!!

This is the best weight loss tool EVER!!!:drinker:
  • metalpalace
    Options
    You will indeed love it around here. Welcome! Lets get FIT :drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Welcome this is a great site!!!! Look forward to seeing you around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it me or is there a half naked hottie above me........:blushing: hahahaha

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • metalpalace
    Options
    Half naked? Where! :laugh:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Right UP THERE...............GEEZ :laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. Everyone is so supportive, helpful and nice and the site is so motivational. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • wrkn_hard_2_lose
    Options
    Thanks for all the support!!!
  • eurestemari
    Options
    Hello everyone, I just found this site and I love it. I have been working out for 10 years now but off and on. I now have two kids 6 and 2yrs, So now its time to get back to the gym. I am hoping this site allows me to see what I am doing and make me want to reach my goal.
  • eurestemari
    Options
    145996.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • eurestemari
    Options
    keep up the great work!!!!
  • Catherine10
    Catherine10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Ive been doing this for a while but my daughter is just teaching me how to use the Message Board

22876.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Welcome newbies!!

You'll love it here. I joined in Jan myself. The MFP and members are so supportive.

QUick and make your ticker and share with all your goals and progress. Good luck on your weight loss journey and see you ont he boards:happy: