Trick - or - treat Happy Halloween !!!

Options
What do you eat if you do a cheat meal or splurge ?

Replies

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    On Halloween? Chili and cornbread with lots of butter. And some candy, of course
  • JamieCroyle
    JamieCroyle Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    On Halloween? Chili and cornbread with lots of butter. And some candy, of course

It can be anytime not just Halloween , but I do love chili and cornbread OH yes candy too !! Be careful with the candy it'll get you in trouble lol
  • Famof72015
    Famof72015 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Well basically all week Halloween candy and I'm sitting here staring at Reese's wrappers
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I saw a recipe for an oreogasm cake that I'd like to make during the holidays
  • MilesAddie
    MilesAddie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I’m hoping we only get one or two trick-or-treaters...cause I’ll only have 1 or two left...stupid Mars candy company and your delicious slightly varied combinations of nougat, caramel, and chocolate.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    My main meal will be as usual. I just do not and never have done Halloween although I have frozen a load of funsize chocolate bars and skittles to ration out. I might have a piece of Red Velvet Cake, however.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking thin crust pizza.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I got home from the gym early and went for a 20 minute run just to avoid the Trick-or-treaters knocking on my door. I don't do cardio... But I do halloween even less.
  • amelia66d
    amelia66d Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lots of physical activity and some treats. Dinner is chili and I get one Milky Way bar as a treat. I had lots of cookies Sunday so I can't go all out today:)