BIGGEST LOSER - NOVEMBER... WE WANT YOU!!

Options

Replies

• wewillbskinny
    wewillbskinny Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    @Nyree1 Great attitude! @banic26 It is definitely motivating to go through this process with other people facing the same challenges. Welcome to both of you. :)
  • cp0416
    cp0416 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :smile:
  • onegdgal
    onegdgal Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I’m in!
  • shadowdrake37
    shadowdrake37 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think I entered? Lol
  • wewillbskinny
    Options
    @shadowdrake37 You still need to click on the blue "LINK TO REGISTER" on the bottom of the welcome message at the beginning of this page.

You will need to provide your username, weigh-in date, and starting weight to complete the registration process. :)
    I think I entered? Lol

• wewillbskinny
    Options
    @cp0416 and @onegdgal Welcome to The Biggest Loser Challenge!
  • rissadaehemi
    rissadaehemi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think this is commenting, hopefully I can get registered!
  • kcl10
    kcl10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie but hoping to blast a
    November loss!
  • Siciliana05
    Siciliana05 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m in!
  • wewillbskinny
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @rissadaehemi Yes you have commented thank you, you are also registered and will be assigned to a team soon. :)

@kcl10. Welcome to The Biggest Loser Challenge. This Challenge is s great way to help achieve a loss!

@Siciliana05 Please remember to click on the blue "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER" link on the bottom of the welcome message at the top of this post. You still need to provide your username, weigh-in date, and starting weight to complete the registration process. :)
  • lexihayes2017
    lexihayes2017 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    JOIN US - WE WANT YOU!!

The end of the year is just around the corner - how are you doing sticking to your goals? We all know how hard it is to stick with it after week 1 let alone a whole month... Join with us for our November Challenge and keep your motivation going all month long! November can be your month!!

NOVEMBER REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN and we are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge.

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here, then click on the link below. Once on our home page, look for the announcement titled "November New Member Registration/Starting Weights” to get started!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Registration ends this saturday, October, 28.

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

Love to join this challenge
  • sherrodjosie6713
    sherrodjosie6713 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm interested
  • lag910
    lag910 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In!
  • slofitness1978
    slofitness1978 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Where do I comment in the group? I've joined but unsure now what to do
  • busyerrn
    busyerrn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in :):)
  • wewillbskinny
    Options
    I'm interested

@sherrodjosie6713 You still need to click on the "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER" link. You will need to provide your username, weigh-in date, and starting weight to complete the registration process.
  • wewillbskinny
    Options
    @lexihayes2017, @lag910, @busyerrn, mollymom07, and sherrodjosie6713 welcome to The Biggest Loser Challenge!

@mollymom07 You will be assigned to a team soon. You will be notified on the page where you posted your weigh-in. As soon as the November pages are up for the teams you can leave a commen. :)
  • Mxxx78
    Mxxx78 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I’d love to do this but have only seen this today
  • kkashaej422
    kkashaej422 Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I left my info
  • wewillbskinny