☆A new journey☆

Options
JLGFitness23
JLGFitness23 Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hey Everyone, my name is Jamie. Recently I hit that "wake up" point in my life where i realized that I was tired of being out of shape and ashamed of myself. Always hiding behind loose fitting clothing and excuses. That ends now. I have purchased a gym membership and been actively going to it between work and home. My dietary habbits have been changing as well and I'm counting calories like all of you. Looking for support and friends to keep pushing me to my goal of possibly becoming a personal trainer. Thanks!

Replies

• Tim_Veal
    Tim_Veal Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - just have to dig our heels in and do it! I wish you all the best success and I hope that you find the support you need. It's great to have some accountability and encouragement.
    Be strong!
    /tim
  • Taimeinhappy
    Taimeinhappy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can do it! How do you like the gym? I've been thinking of joining.
  • RulaAsaad
    RulaAsaad Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just joined the gym and trying to plan a training system that fits me. Good luck
  • keyque
    keyque Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We can do! I just made the mental choice to live better. Just joined the gym, also. Here to a new journey
  • MeechyLA
    MeechyLA Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You sound just like me 5 months ago, and I was able to lose 40lbs the healthy way. You can do it!