We are Worth it! Don't give up!

Options
I am 49 years old and dealing with the change. I just recently started Zoloft and finally feel like myself again. Anyway I need to get this extra weight off of me! I want to eat healthier and exercise. I have recently joined a gym which is awesome and I can get my strength training in as well as my cardio. Now I just need to stay on track counting my calories and see how I do. I will have to work on being honest with myself and tracking everything the good and bad. I want to live a healthier lifestyle! Please if anyone wants to be a friend send me a Friend request.

Replies

• beanfacekilla
    beanfacekilla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck! It's all will power.

I used this app to change my life. It worked. Use a food scale, log accurately, and things will go fast. When you look back on this 6 mos from now, yeah, piece of cake!

Good luck! Stay motivated! Watch some videos on YouTube if you need some motivation. Search "workout motivation" or "body transformation" or something similar. "Fat meets fire" is this dude who lost like 100 lbs+, and he motivated me. He is a pretty cool cat too.
  • GettinFitInMN
    GettinFitInMN Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 52 and know the struggles of trying to lose at our age. I'm determined too to do this. Would be fun to have another to talk to about the day to day challenges. ☺