Any good chicken wrap recipes?

Options
imanibelle
imanibelle Posts: 130 Member
Does anyone have good chicken wrap recipes, or at least know good seasonings to use on chicken breast when making a wrap? I'm looking for recipes that don't involve sauce or ranch as I don't like that kind of thing.
Thanks.

Replies

• Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Here are some blends I use for marinating chicken:

if you use a wine, I like dry vermouth (like for martinis) bc it’s inexpensive, and dry.

Lemon tarragon: Marinate chicken in tarragon, some lemon pepper, white wine and or olive oil, and garlic.

Ranch flavor, but not sauce: Dill, onion powder, garlic, pepper, salt. (White Wine and or olive oil)

Thai: soy sauce, garlic, basil, a little sugar, fresh ginger, and a lille peanut butter (white wine or water)

Ceasar: marinade is a non creamy caesar dressing, like Newman’s own.

Sweet chili: some peach, or pineapple preserves, garlic, salt, and some chili powder, or chipotle.
  • imanibelle
    imanibelle Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I think I'll try the sweet chili one.
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Try plain grilled chicken, apples and blue cheese crumbles + lettuce.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Avocado chicken salad! Shredded chicken, avocado, diced tomato and shredded lettuce. Mix all of that along with a little garlic powder, salt, pepper and lime. Wrap it all up in a whole wheat tortilla! You can even throw in cut up boiled egg but I’m not a boiled egg fan.
  • GlowskiMcGlitter
    GlowskiMcGlitter Posts: 30 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Dress chicken with:

Olive oil
    Coarse Pepper and Sea Salt
    Parsley
    Basil
    Oregano
    Chopped garlic
    Tumeric
    Lemon or Lime zest
    And a healthy drizzle of siracha hot sauce ( it adds so much flavor and cookes down into the chicken; isnt too "saucy") -- if you really dont want the Siracha, try Berbere or Cayenne Pepper dry seasonings for added heat and flavor.

In the wrap:

Lettuce
    Spinach
    Shredded carrot
    Diced yellow onion
    Scallions
    Sunflower seeds
    Sesame seeds

More Siracha if you like it spicy!!