Wednesday Mini Challenge

Options
REMEMBER! For one of this weeks challenges you need a deck of cards.....ALL 52 cards.

Today's challenge is: Leg Raises

Let's see if we can do 150.

You can do them any style you want and you have until midnight to get them done.
If you can't do 150 then do what you can.
The important thing is that you try to do it.
Make sure you stretch and have fun doing them.
Report back when you are done and let us know how you did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB2oyawG9KI&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Replies

• Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I knew 150 would be an unattainable goal for me, given my current fitness condition (ie: p*ss poor), so I did 15. It was a struggle, but I did it, knowing it would be within my goal lol. And as Tesco say, every little helps!
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I knew 150 would be an unattainable goal for me, given my current fitness condition (ie: p*ss poor), so I did 15. It was a struggle, but I did it, knowing it would be within my goal lol. And as Tesco say, every little helps!

You have all day to get them done so don't give up at 15. Doing 15 is great but try to work at it all day and see what you can do. This is one of those things you do while watching tv or relaxing or what not. Come on you can do it!! :happy:
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    Now I know I will have difficulty doing them the proper way as it kills my back slo is there a varation if it that I cann do instead? if so Im in
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Now I know I will have difficulty doing them the proper way as it kills my back slo is there a varation if it that I cann do instead? if so Im in

Well that depends....can you do crunches? If so then doing reverse crunches would be similar to this and easier,
  • chicco57
    Options

Well that depends....can you do crunches? If so then doing reverse crunches would be similar to this and easier,

HI charger .... yes I can do crunches... have just looked up the reverse crunches I should be able to do them so count me in!! thanks for the help!
  • kate159963
    Options
    cool am in...i haven't even done one yet and its already 3.30pm in malaysia. i got another 8.5 hours to go....great initiative guys...thanks!!!
  • Gabbylou22
    Gabbylou22 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Mucky_Duck
    Options
    I managed 101 :)
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I'll try these later tonight.
  • Gabbylou22
    Gabbylou22 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Done! Bed time :P
  • FoxCarter
    FoxCarter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Done. My goal for August is to exercise early and start the day right. Let's hope I can stick with it.
  • sastoneesq
    Options
    Got it done; wouldn't have without the motivation. Thanks!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    150 completed :smile:
  • chicco57
    Options
    got them done thanks for the help!!
  • pursuitOFhappiness11
    Options
    100 down. 50 to go. Break time. Then back at it.